Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work in a multinational team focusing on Point-of-sales and customer service applications based on Pega, a low code development platform by Pegasystems.
- Implementation of User Stories on the Pega platform from design through to unit testing
- Work in teams together with Business Analysts, Testers and Project Managers
- Documentation of completed solutions
- Packaging and Deployment of Releases
Nice to have (if any):
- Open and highly motivated to learn new technologies and concepts (Pega PRPC)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, strong preference on Java
- Knowledge of web technologies and relational databases
- Knowledge of APIs, especially SOAP/REST
- The ability to take a user story and analyse it into user interface, data and process components
- Ability to critically test your own implementation
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- German language skills
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations
- Collaborative and team oriented
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Remote work possible
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.