Devexperts has been working for nearly two decades consulting and developing for the financial industry. We solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
By becoming a part of Devexperts, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. Our teams work together to create the next generation of financial software solutions. We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education.
· participate in one or more software development projects, working in a team of 3 to 10 developers
· develop and debug program code, design system architectures, research into the newest software technologies and development tools as well as the project domain
· take part in project activities: requirements analysis, release building, code review
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science
· 3+ years of software development in commercial projects
· solid knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
· good understanding of OOD/OOA principles
· knowledge of design patterns, experience in system architecture development
· knowledge of Java in the scope of J2SE specification
· English: upper-intermediate level or above
· responsible, proactive, self-dependent person
· good communication skills, readiness for teamwork
Additional skills considered an advantage:
· experience in software development for financial or brokerage businesses
· understanding of parallel programming, experience in multithreaded application development
· understanding of relational databases design, SQL knowledge, working experience with Oracle and MySQL
· knowledge of 2 or more programming languages
· knowledge of Unix-family OS
· experience in development of distributed software systems with strong performance and reliability requirements
· experience in GUI design
· experience in Web and Mobile application development
· knowledge of Java development technologies, libraries and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Swing, GWT, etc.)
· knowledge of methodologies and principles of application lifecycle management, experience with bug tracking, version control and requirements’ management systems
We allow employees to follow their own comfortable working schedule as long as they are available in the office for 40 hours per week.
State of the art offices
We offer a modern, well-equipped office in prime locations for every city we reside in.
We want the best, you've worked hard to become the best and deserve proper compensation. To us, it is that simple.
Our company provides an effective system of career planning that enables both professional development and improvement of personal and managerial qualities.