Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work in a multinational team focusing on Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Identity Lifecycle Management (mover, leaver, joiner).
- Resolution of synchronization flow problems for single or group of identities (bulk management).
- Troubleshooting different batch jobs as part of automatated Identity flow.
- User management in Active Directory and MS-LDS, using the company’s internal identity management system (U.SIM/AURA).
- Management processes and corporate security standards.
- Identification of potential unauthorized access.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals etc.) in the user access management area.
- Creating/Managing technical users.
- Creating/Managing security groups and distribution lists.
- Creating/Managing O365 shared mailboxes, rooms and equipment.
- Experience with Active Directory Operations Support - users, groups (nesting), GPOs, OUs.
- Experience with LDAP.
- At least basic experience with one or more different identity tooling (OneIdentity will be considered as an advantage).
- Exchange Hybrid & Cloud Environments, O365 Licensing, Overview of Azure services
- Identity flow and user lifecycle understanding
- Exeperience in Incinedent handling, Service and Problem management related tasks.
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (JIRA, SNOW or any related Support Ticket).
Nice to have (if any):
- Basic knowledge in SQL.
- One Identity Manager or deep understanding of any relevant Identity tooling.
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- German language.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group.
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time.
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Remote work possible.
- Additional health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development.
- Career development opportunities.
- German language courses.
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe.
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.