Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are focused on building the world’s first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome platform by understanding documents, extracting structured and unstructured data, and automating business processes end-to-end - and we’re looking for amazing people to join us.
Machine Learning (ML) sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future work. We turn ML lab experiments into enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
We're looking to grow our Machine Learning team with the addition of Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be working directly with our world-class Machine Learning engineers and Product team and will help them to test and improve our products.
· Provide input/status updates regarding test progress/results on a daily basis
· Prepare test environments
· Report and verify bugs
· Check the compatibility of our ML model with the application versions
· Analyze performance results of the model
· Report and identify errors and inconsistencies throughout all functional areas or identify and research issues with our products
· Execute end to end scenarios to verify that the model performs as expected
· Work closely with the Product Manager to define and clarify requirements
· Help the teams to identify and resolve ML problems
· Help Product Manager in custom demos preparation for prospects
· Create and write efficient manual and automation test cases
· Execute the test suites for the application
· Contribute to the improvement of the development and release process
· Early engagement during requirement definition
· At least 5+ years of experience in the QA and Manual Testing field
· At least 2+ years of experience in test automation
· Experience of working in distributed teams and Agile environment
· Programming skills in Python or other languages
· Experience with Selenium or other Web testing tools and frameworks
· Experience with REST API testing and CI/CD platforms
· Excellent understanding of the Development and Test process and the role of the QA Engineer
· Very good troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Experience with data analysis
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Understands usability and UX, and the importance of design and presentation
· Self-driven, curious and highly-motivated
· Able to work in collaboration with other team members as well as to meet deadlines
· Willingness to help out in other functional areas and able to adjust to changing priorities
· Trustworthy and energetic team player with a strong work ethic
· Good skills in mathematics
· Good skills at statistics
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.