As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing, and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our SAP Service Line is a dynamic team who engages with clients to bring them deep industry expertise. It helps clients to identify opportunities to use information technology more effectively, generating new intelligence and thereby improving their business performance and creating competitive advantage.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks:
We are looking for talents with a passion and experience of working with SAP products and technologies. This is an opportunity to leverage your experience and skills in a truly innovative environment, where your ideas will always be welcome, and your understanding of customer needs will come into its own. Bring with you a good understanding and experience of SAP solutions, and we can promise you career development, the chance to work with talented individuals, leading edge customers and exciting opportunities in international projects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Minimum 3 years SAP implementation experience – ideally implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least one full project life cycle;
– Strong understanding and expertise in one of the following SAP applications / modules: FI/CO, MM, SD, WM/EWM, PP, RE-FX, PI/PO, BOBJ/BW/BI, ABAP programming ;
– Working with business users to define the scope and gather business requirements providing conceptual and detailed design to meet business needs;
– Understanding new business strategies providing recommendations for automated solutions;
– Writing functional specifications for the development of custom programs;
– Testing and rollout of the final product;
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
– Fluent English – both written and verbal
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– German language;
– Be skilled in working with cross-functional teams;
– SAP certification or SAP special training in the relevant functional areas;