Our jobs involve developing, maintaining and integrating state of the art, mission critical solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work as part of a multinational group with true, large, enterprise-wide systems, complex architectures and real-life constraints (speed, performance, nonstop systems availability).
Purpose of this function:
- Ensures coordination of all operational tasks for the transition of services and projects into production
- Acts as a single point of contact for all demands, projects and hot fixes on questions about operation and maintenance of services and applications (all environments)
Main Tasks (sorted by importance):
- Supports the transformation of all business requirements into definitions for the scope of services, timelines, hours of operation, recovery aspects and service performance
- Ensures transformation of architecture requirements into infrastructure scope and requirements and ensures support of architecture in the differentiation of infrastructure scope and requirements from IT and business requirements conjointly with Service Catalog Manager
- Supports architecture in a continuously driven gap analysis of business requirements and service performance and availability.
- Supports Architecture and Supplier Management in the Design, Definition, Refinement and
- Negotiation of SLAs and OLAs with the business units and UITS, ensuring business requirements are met as well as designed services and negotiated SLAs get an agreement from all parties and roles involved
- Reports measurement results for SLA and OLA monitoring
- Reviews measurement results for SLA and OLA monitoring continuously and ensures further improvements and refinement of SLAs and OLAs
Job specific requirements:
- Intermediate market knowledge of IT (Hardware, Software, Maintenance, Telecom and Services)
- At least 3 years of experience in IT purchasing, contract negotiation
- Intermediate knowledge of current supply management/strategic sourcing processes and techniques
- Basic knowledge and understanding of sourcing concepts to include strategic sourcing, supply management, cost-price analysis, bid solicitation, negotiating techniques and market analysis/trends.
- Basic knowledge of financial principles and expense accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of project management tools
- Intermediate knowledge of e-procurement, information management and data processing systems
- Ideally ITIL Foundation certified (Practitioner)
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
Compensation & benefits:
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- Language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.