Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work as part of a multifunctional team focused on building Big Data solutions.
- Interact with client and Product owner, gather requirement, prepare and maintain documentation related to Big Data solutions.
- Analise existing data models, data sets and unstructured data; design transformation processes and data models for datamarts.
- Apply technologies to solve big data problems and contribute to the design of Enterprise Data Use Cases.
- Collaborate with members of the Solution team and other teams as needed.
Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- At least 3 years of experience as Business Analyst, Data Analyst or Data Engineer.
- Experience with relational database system and/or data warehouse systems
- Fluency in SQL.
- Experience with any Big Data relevant technologies (not necessarily hadoop-based).
- Good proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience.
- German language skills.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.