BILLA Bulgaria, part of REWE Group, is one of the fastest developing supermarket chains in Europe. Our main purpose is to deliver fresh and high-quality products – only the best for our customers!
We are currently offering you an exciting opportunity to become part of our Category Management team in Sofia as a Category Manager for the Flowers section, responsible for the preparation and realization of the annual plan for the assigned commodity category.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Contributes to the development of the annual plans for the dedicated category in line with the company strategy.
• Monitors and controls the effective execution of the annual plans.
• Manages the assigned category in accordance with customer demand and shapes a competitive assortment aligned with company strategic direction.
• Ensures optimal assortment placement of the dedicated product categories in the different types of stores.
• Negotiates and maintains the trade terms and relationships with domestic and international suppliers.
• Constantly looks for new opportunities for growth and identifies new suppliers.
• Implements company pricing strategy within the dedicated category.
• Plans, negotiates and executes effective promotional activities.
• Monitors and analyzes all KPIs associated with the performance of the respective category and generates ideas for improvement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• University degree, preferably in Economics, Trade, etc.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Category Management/Procurement in Retail/FMCG sector.
• Strong negotiation and stakeholders management skills.
• Strong analytical and data processing skills that drive decision making.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build effective working relationships.
• High self-motivation with strive for continuous learning and professional development.
• Ability to multitask under pressure.
• Excellent self-organization, goal-orientation and proactivity.
• Highly proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent language skills in English.
• Good command of German language is considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Challenging opportunity for long-term career development in a multinational company.
• Extensive opportunities for continuous professional growth.
• GS1/Nielsen Category Management training and certification.
• Work in an open and friendly environment with a dynamic and achievement-oriented team.
• Competitive remuneration and additional benefits in line with your qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV.
Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.