TAITRA is a trade promotion council operating in 65 different countries. Taiwan Trade Center, Sofia is now recruiting expert international cooperation for the promotion of trade between Bulgaria, Greece, N.Macedonia, Montenegro, Cyprus and Taiwan. It’s an ideal position for those who wants to work for a position on global scale.
1. Undergraduate or above with a major in economics, international trade, international relations, international business, marketing or other related fields.
2. Knowledge and research skills in international political economy, macroeconomics and public policy.
3. At least 1-2 years of working experience in public sector or from a private enterprise.
4. Proficiency in Bulgarian and English. Third foreign language such as Greek is a plus.
5. Problem solving skills and initiative attitude in work.
1. Proposal, administration and execution of trade promotions between Bulgaria, Greece, N.Macedonia, Montenegro, Cyprus and Taiwan throughout different events and missions.
2. Making and management of social media, video filming or other forms of digital platform.
3. Searching and writing of different topics on transnational trade and sectors of industry.
4. Daily Administrative work.
|Известия за новите обяви от ТАЙВАНСКИ ТЪРГОВСКИ ЦЕНТЪР ТП|