• Enters inventory, services and fixed assets’ purchasing invoices into ERP System, verifies proper GL accounts in PO and uses appropriate VAT codes, ensures appropriate approvals and maintains internal accounting controls.
• Prepares bank payments file from ERP for execution in bank platform, performs cash applications.
• Issues miscellaneous invoices for recharge of costs and selling of materials.
• Participates in period and year-end closing processes in ERP system (AP, AR, Inventory), prepares manual journal entries related to corrections, accruals, allocating expenditures, etc.
• Communicates with vendors/customers and internal partners, answers questions, explains processes or performs analysis as requested.
• Executes selected periodical controls (AP, AR, Inventory) with given frequencies and timing.
• Prepares determined statutory monthly/quarterly reporting (Intrastat, Statistics, National bank)
• Responsible for the timely and accurate accounting of documents
• Supports company external financial audits in regard to providing required reports and documents.
We're looking for partners who thrive in fast-paced production environment.
Successful candidate will have:
• University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant Economic education
• At least 1-2 years of experience on accountant position
• English – working level.
• Very good knowledge of MS Excel
• Prior experience with ERP system would be an advantage.
• Detail oriented and organized in work.
• Sound knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to changing priorities, proactive approach
• Opportunity to learn and participate in system implementation process.
• Opportunity for long - term professional growth in finance controlling.
• Wide overview of variety of processes in food production company
In case of interest please send your detailed CV and cover letter