We are a BPO company established in 2012 with 3 delivery centers in the world, around 400 employees, specialized in data entry & data processing-oriented projects, our customers are TOP TECH companies from USA and Europe. We are looking now to expand our coverage for our Plovdiv (Bulgaria) delivery center giving to the candidates great opportunities for their careers.
We are growing!
And searching for the best candidate to create our long-term dream team!
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Ensures compliance with local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices
- Provides information to the National Revenue Agency for the appointment of new employees
- Issues documents related to the labor contracts and all company-employee relations
- Prepare of statuary returns including VAT
- Calculate and issue financial and operating reports
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another related field
- Fluent in English including reading, speaking and writing
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and Payroll; Good knowledge of National Accounting Standards and tax regulations
- Very good knowledge of MS applications; Google sheets, Omeks 2000 and experience with Xero
- Bookkeeping: Has to register our accounting lines with invoices attached inside Xero and on google sheets on a daily basis (at reception) of all our expenses with cost accounting analysis
- Has to take care of the social fees declaration and payment of the salaries
- Team player, action-oriented with attention to detail and accuracy
- Wants a stable long-term job
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Excellent salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free coffee and beverage
- Flexible benefits program: Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.
- Start up ambiance
- Employee Assistance Program