|Известия за новите обяви от Айкарт Кредит EАД|
Icard Credit EAD is a financial institution, established in 2009 as a subsidiary of ICARD AD. Icard Credit EAD offers revolving loans to users of iCard credit cards, issued and serviced by ICARD AD.
The Company is registered in the Register of the Bulgarian National Bank under Article 3 of the Law on Credit Institutions, the main subject of which is the granting of loans with funds not raised through the public recruitment of deposits or other repayable funds.
For our team of professionals we are looking for the perfect fit for the position of Compliance and Risk Officer.
• Development, implementation and control of compliance and risk management framework within the company;
• Organization, management and control of the anti-money laundering and terrorist financing activity;
• Regular update of existing compliance and risk policies and procedures;
• Execution of enterprise-wide and individual clients ’and third parties’ risk assessments;
• Fulfilment of periodic customers compliance and risk reviews;
• Preparations of reports related to compliance and risk management – internal reports, regulatory reports, suspicious activity reports;
• Communication with authorities regarding risk and compliance issues.
• University degree in law, economics, finance or similar discipline;
• A background in money laundering and risk assessments;
• Work experience at financial or payment services institution (shall be considered an advantage);
• Good understanding of laws and regulations relevant to AML;
• Strong analytical and writing skills.
• Additional health insurance;
• Great working conditions;
• Food vouchers;
• Multisport card;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Friendly and casual work environment.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting yours:
• CV in English
• recent photo
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh - good luck to all of you!