Vega Medical is a healthcare improvement company operating from its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria and regional subsidiaries. We help hospitals, clinics and physicians deliver better patient care and at the same time improve efficiency and optimize costs.
Our goal is to not only provide products and services but also be a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices. This makes Vega uniquely positioned to provide the resources required to help our partners thrive in an ever-changing healthcare system.
Main tasks and duties:
• Own and manage end-to-end recruitment process: creating job postings, sourcing, screening, planning, interviewing, selection, communication with candidates, presenting job offers, managing applicants’ data
• Partner with hiring managers to obtain job requirements and define efficient recruitment strategies
• Manage active candidates and proactively sources passive ones via social media, networking, career events, etc.
• Build relationship and maintain communication with candidates to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
• Manage HR operational activities and administer HR processes and procedures
• Prepare and administer employment-related documents and personnel files in compliance with the law
• Monitor and apply the provisions of the applicable legislation
• Participate in activities related to organization of corporate events and internal projects and initiatives
• Provide information, consultancy, analytics and reports
To be successful on this position, you will need:
• Degree in HR or related field is an advantage
• 2+ years experience in managing full-cycle recruitment process for multiple positions and levels
• Expertise in HR domain, preferably talent acquisition, employee relations, labor law, personnel administration
• Knowledge of the applicable labor law and practices
• Participation in career fairs, recruitment and employer branding campaigns;
• Proactive and tech-savvy colleague who enjoys using technology, professional social media, job boards, data and analytics;
• A customer- and candidate-centric approach;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to negotiate and persuade others;
• A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and readiness to help others;
• Fluency in English.
You will have the chance to expand your skillset by partnering on additional projects and HR areas such as employer branding campaigns, recruiting initiatives, culture and engagement, policy design, and more. In this role you will join talented and supportive team and will work with managers, peers and candidates.
If interested please send us your CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.