Bausch + Lomb is a leading global eye health organization that is solely focused on helping people see better to live better. Our core businesses include over-the-counter supplements, eye care products, ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, contact lenses, lens care products, ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments. We develop, manufacture and market one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry, which is available in more than 100 countries.
We are searching for proactive and responsible candidates to join our team on a position of Medical representative for the region of Pleven/Veliko Turnovo
· Promotion of a certain products in front of a certain target group (doctors, pharmacists) in a given region.
· Establishing and maintaining good relations with a specific target group.
· Achieving individual goals for marketing of a particular products.
· Coordinating the business strategy and marketing plan management for key customers, such as primary hospitals, clinical institutes, wholesalers, pharmacy , in line with the company's overall strategy and that of individual brands, as well as for marketing purposes.
· Providing feedback to the Product manager and manager on individual advertising strategies, as well as up-to-date information on market activities and other information from his / her region.
· Visits doctors, pharmacists and other target groups in the specified region to promote the specified products.
· Establishes and maintains good relations with target groups, identifies and assesses their needs.
· When promoting a certain product adheres to the approved promotion strategy and conducts promoting activities (site visits, group presentations, attendance at the company's stands during congresses...) in accordance with the implementation plan prepared and announced by the Product manager and manager.
· Prepares weekly and monthly reports on the implementation of the approved activities.
· Provides feedback on individual promoting strategies and other up-to-date information of Product manager and manager, in order to improve promoting materials and strategies.
· Take care of the implementation of the annual plan, which corresponds to the promotional strategy and work goals.
· Work with a manager to identify the most important hospitals and clinical centers that are key customers of the company.
· Work with the manager and the managers of other departments to determine the most important chains and pharmacies in order to implement specific promotional strategies.
· Has complete knowledge of the products for which (s)he is responsible and constantly expands this knowledge, as well as knowledge of competing products, various types of diseases and their treatments.
· Master’s degree in pharmacy, medicine or equivalent degree in another field of natural sciences
· Minimum 3 years of experience as medical representative
· Good knowledge of English language and excellent native speaker
· Proactivity, good communication skills and ability to interact with others
· Computer knowledge
· A valid driving license – B category