Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control, and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle, and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing company with nearly $3 billion in annual revenues, operations, and business centers in 13 countries and more than 22,000 employees worldwide.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative complex products that make a real difference.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Support Cash Collection Team in their daily activities
- Monitor the day-to-day activities related to customer open aging
- Prepare Statements of accounts, Dunning letters, Balance confirmation in excel format
- Raise CM/DM requests on SharePoint
- Customer communication related to open balances
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process credit or debit memos according to the company’s procedures
- Provide information to the internal organization over e-mail, or in case of audit
- Work with various internal departments
- Become part of a multinational technology leader.
- Learn a lot of new business processes
WHO WILL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM:
- 3rd or 4th year student or newly graduate in Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration or similar specialty;
-Good knowledge in MS Office Products – Experienced in working with Excel spreadsheets, Excellent command of English language;
- Interested in client service and customer interfacing;
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn;
- Passionate team player;
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sensata Technologies is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Sensata Technologies takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties.
You are welcome to join our team!
|Известия за новите обяви от SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES BULGARIA Ltd.|