LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion.
LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 893 stores in 40 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
The person will be directly reporting to Finance Manager and will be mainly responsible of all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing and monthly closings, tax, treasury & legal, budgeting and statutory reporting.
- Leading a team of 4-5 accountants. Performing Situational Leadership for the Accounting Team.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Ensuring the correctness of relevant book-keeping and preparing all tax declarations properly and on time
- Being the contact person for the relations with tax authority and establishing a good communication with the tax authority
- Follow up new tax legislations that may have an effect on operation and informing the HQ finance when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing complete and accurate financial statements in accordance with local requirements as well as Group Accounting Policy. The Chief Accountant will be supported with this task by the Financial Manager.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out periodical external audit processes.
- Supervise and follow all necessary financial applications to the public authorities and commercial organizations.
Education & Language Skills
- University degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Economy
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Sound knowledge in local Tax laws and regulations,
- Strong accounting background,
- Experience in local bookkeeping,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset,
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Food vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Career growth
At LC Waikiki, our values are being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.