Sofia Med is a producer of a wide range of rolled and extruded copper and copper alloy products that are used in a wide variety of building and industrial applications. With 80 years of manufacturing experience and significant investments, Sofia Med has evolved into a competitive modern European company with international customers.
The company integrates the values of ethical behavior, honesty, responsibility, and open communication in all its business activities.
Sofia Med is a part of the Viohalco holding, which unites various metal processing companies in Europe.
Our vision is to be the preferred partner in the manufacturing industry worldwide.
Our mission is to generate sustainable growth and create value through the excellence of our people, products and services, respecting environment and society.
For our Technology, Quality & Innovations function we are looking to employ a motivated candidate for the position of „ Junior Technologist “
- Participates in the development of new products
- Prepares and maintains technological documentation
- Actively interacts with the production departments in the company
- Directly collaborates with clients in terms of technical specifications and issues
- Develops and implements new standards and technological processes in production
- Professional interest and willingness for self -development
- Resilience and adaptability to the dynamic changing industrial environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- University degree (engineering profile)
- Knowledge in the field of metallurgical production is an advantage
- Advanced MS Office user (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command in English
- Career and professional opportunities
- Stability and fairness of the employment relations
- Competitive remuneration
- Attractive benefits package
- Dynamic multinational work environment
If you are interested in our proposal and want to take the challenge, please send your resume.
The personal information provided by you will be treated as confidential and will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process. We will contact all short-listed candidates.