About D Commerce Bank AD
D Commerce Bank AD is a universal bank offering a full range of banking services for companies and individuals - corporate and investment banking, small and medium enterprises, retail banking. The bank
The bank has been on the market for more than 20 years and is specializing in offering reliable and flexible tailor made solutions to its customers, in accordance with the most advanced business standards, technologies and banking practices.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, career-minded, and enthusiastic Digital Services Expert at our Digital Service and Call Center Department.
As a Digital Services Expert, you will be responsible to:
• In this role, you will work with out IT and Business Development Departure;
• Understanding of customer needs and value that can be created through digitalization;
• Gain understanding of current processes and incorporate customer feedback into product development;
• Communicates user stories with software engineers/ developers and test new services and products.
What skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of digital technologie, Project/Product Management, Card Business Expert or related experience;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• The ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment;
• Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills;
• Deep planning skills with ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long-term vision and iterative execution.
What we offer:
• Exciting work environment;
• Great office location in Sofia center;
• Additional health and life insurance;
• Multisport card;
• Employee discount about bank products and services.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. D Commerce Bank AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.