We are Futuremedia, an established digital agency and startup accelerator offering full-cycle web development, advertising and business management solutions to customers all around the globe.
We are currently scaling two digital, SaaS products for which we are looking to engage an experienced Customer Support Manager to build the customer support team from scratch,
➼ The role:
As the Customer Support Manager you will be responsible to build and lead a team of customer support representatives across all customer contact points to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will also work closely with the Product team to provide constant customer feedback for continuous product improvement. We are working with Zendesk so experience with this specific system is required
- Coach and develop the team to create a well-performing, customer-centric culture
- Effectively hire, retain, develop, reward and manage a team or individuals
- Foster a culture of collaboration, trust and information sharing to enable healthy discussion and robust decision making
- Set rosters and ensure optimal balance of customer & business needs
- Support the team and external contractors in the development and implementation of processes and procedures
- Develop and document process improvements for customer support, and provide regular reporting on key performance indicators
➼ Requirements for success:
- Previous experience in a similar role (5+ years)
- Experience building support teams from scratch, implementing processes, documentation, guidelines etc.
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience building and managing a successful team of support agents, including onboarding and training
- Demonstrated leadership experience including coaching, developing and motivating a successful team of support agents
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid customer support focus (approachable, positive, motivated, go-getter attitude).
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
• Work on high-profile projects for international brands and digital products generating millions of monthly visitors.
• Competitive salary package.
• Flexible hours.
• Work from home.
• Stable, no stress, drama-free working environment.
• Company-sponsored upskilling .
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.