Our client the world's largest cosmetics company - L'Oréal Bulgaria is looking for a motivated and responsible employee for the position of Trainings & Events coordinator.
• Organization and coordination of educations in and out of the Academy: registration; hotel reservation for the external team; printing supporting materials; sending products; relaying information;
• Organization and coordination of events;
• Draws up purchase orders for educations, monitoring the budget and expenditure (billing, client payments and etc.);
• Handles and sending of sms invitations for training courses and seminars;
• Handles administrative relations with service providers;
• Ensures the reliability of the database for service providers and/or participant sin trainings;
• Handles the Academy at representative look; order the products for the Academy and clients;
• Be at the reception desk of the Academy during seminars and events. Welcoming and assisting the guest of the Academy;
• Completing monthly KPI reports;
• Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mails;
• Tracking payments for education program with logistic partner.
• Relevant experience for the position will be considered as advantage;
• Computer skills – excel and numbers;
• Open-minded, ready for challenge, Multi-tasking and prioritizing, Proactive and organized person;
• Trendy person, keen on fashion.
- Motivational remuneration package;
- Initial training and opportunity for development in a leading international company;
- Working in a young and positive team;
- Enjoyable working office environment
If this career opportunity is of interest to you, please send us your current CV. All applications will be considered in complete confidentiality. Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview.
License No. 2418 of 18.12.2017
|Известия за новите обяви от Toro GroupS OOD|