AFA CONSULTANTS OOD is a leading Bulgarian consulting company offering services in the field of accounting, HR administration and payroll processing, corporate finance and taxes.
We now invite you to join our team as a specialist in the role of In-House Lawyer and associate to support the company in all of its fields of expertise.
Your role and responsibilities as In-House Lawyer:
• Drawing up and review of contracts for provision of services and goods;
• Preparing documents regulating relations with employees and partners, including monitoring of employment and health and safety legislation concerning staff, and drawing up all necessary documents together with the HR Manager;
• Preparing correspondence, letters, rules and other documents related to the company’s operations;
• Preparing legal opinions in relation to the company’s operations;
• Preparing documents for the company’s participation in public procurements, tenders, etc.;
• Contacting the company’s clients and participating in negotiations through meetings or written correspondence.
Requirements to the applicant:
• Legal qualification;
• Experience in the field – at least 1-2 years;
• Good knowledge of the Bulgarian commercial, contract and employment law;
• Precision and responsibility in the preparation of legal documents;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Good knowledge of English (written and oral) – to be applied upon drawing up/amending bilingual contracts and correspondence in relation thereto with foreign clients;
• Computer literacy – MS Office applications.
• Good working conditions and workplace location;
• Full-time employment contract with our company;
• Opportunity for professional development in a dynamic and growing business environment;
• Regular trainings;
• Motivating remuneration, annual appraisal & bonus scheme, social incentives and benefits.
If you are interest in the position advertised by us, please send us your actual CV.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. We will contact only the applicants approved on the basis of the documents provided.