ICT Cluster-Varna is a NGO consisting of 40 organizations – 23 companies, 6 universities, 6 high schools and 5 NGOs active in the ICT industry and operating in Varna. The core purpose of ICT Cluster-Varna is to align organizations and experts that share the vision of developing Varna as a globally recognized hub for Information Technology and Innovations in the Black Sea Region. The members of ICT Cluster – Varna contribute to achieving this vision with resources, time, and personal involvement.
The strategic vision of ICT Cluster – Varna consists of three pillars:
• To establish Varna as a globally recognized region for IT technologies, innovations, and investments as well as to promote Varna as a preferable location for IT Companies and IT specialists in terms of professional development.
• To provide the conditions for optimal development of the talent necessary to adequately meet the needs of the IT industry.
• To create a collaborative IT business ecosystem within the Cluster’s membership base, for a synergetic effect.
ICT Cluster is currently looking for an Operations Manager to lead the organization towards achieving its vision.
1. Organizational, coordinating, and administrative:
• Responsible for leading, planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
• Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for board of directors.
• Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of the administrative assistant
• Ensures appropriate support of all working groups, working sub-groups, and structures.
• Leads the implementation and executions of the strategic plan of the organization.
• Leads the development of the organization’s policies, programs, regulations, and regulatory documents.
• Executes the systems and procedures for development and application of budget control.
• Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
• Plans, manages, and coordinates the activities of the association.
• Controls the deadlines for the implementation of the goals set by the organization’s management body.
• Controls the costs and ensures efficient use of the organization’s resources.
• Represents the organization in meetings, congresses, public debates, forums, and other official events.
• Collaborates in the community on behalf of the association, organization’s members, and relevant working groups.
• Promotes and upholds the interests of the organization, its members and relevant working groups before the legislature, the government, and the community.
• Leads the development and expansion of the membership base of the organization
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Takes initiative, works independently
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible, organized
• Education: University Degree
• Qualifications: computer literacy; knowledge of the requirements for creating and formatting official documentation; knowledge of the Bulgarian language’s orthographic rules
• English language is a plus
• Professional Experience: relevant to the position
If you are interested in the opportunity and meet the requirements for the position, please send us a detailed CV.