We are Netinfo, one of Bulgaria’s leading digital media companies that aims to be an integral part of the daily routine of every digital Bulgarian and operates some of the most popular Bulgarian websites. The company is part of the multi-platform media and technology company Nova Broadcasting Group, subsidiary of United Group, a leading telecommunication and media operator in Southeast Europe.
We are looking for a well-organized, versatile, detail-oriented Head of Creative to join our Sales team. If you love strategizing, writing and editing sponsored content and special projects, working with writers to make their content shine, collaboratively with brand partners, designers, photographers, and more, we want to meet you!
Our ideal candidate is a strong and experienced creative, a knack for organization, and an analytical eye. This role will be managing freelance writers, working with our video and social teams, interfacing with our sales department, and will be a key player in recruiting and hiring for their team in the future. This role will act as the day-to-day project manager for sponsored content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Collaborate with Editorial Directors to conceptualize, create, and manage editorially led sponsored content
• Lead content brainstorms and craft strategic concept write-ups in response to RFPs
• Write, build, and/or edit high-quality content in coordination with and cooperation with the sponsored content team
• Work closely with project managers, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we are delivering content that satisfies the clients' needs but is also up to editorial standards
• Work closely with the photo and design teams to produce custom photo shoots and graphics
• Assign work and manage freelance writers, when necessary, providing project direction, deadlines, line edits, and direct feedback on content
• Serve as part of the client-facing team to strategize with clients, secure creative assets and receive direction from client
• Use industry expertise, insights, and experience to strategize and create innovative, successful, ROI-driven content for a variety of clients
• Keep multiple, concurrent campaigns on deadline in a fast-paced, creative environment
• Generate monthly and ad-hoc reports to executive team on competitive landscape, metrics, and POVs on the sponsored/branded content space
• Exchange ideas, case studies, format standards and best practices with other Heads of Creative from other-countries United Media properties.
• Head of creative is part of Netinfo Branded Content Unit.
SUCCESS WILL LOOK LIKE
• Ownership and execution of sponsored editorial content campaigns
• Stay on top of the details and deliverables for each campaign while maintaining your creativity and fun
• Actively recruit freelance writers and editors to execute each campaign
• Effectively partner cross functionally across the Editorial and Sales teams
• Experience in creative agency, creative project management, writing/editing/blogging, online publishing, or related field
• Proven line editing skills and the ability to manage a high volume of copy on tight deadlines
• Experience setting content strategy and managing/working with writers
• The expertise to edit and produce content with little direction
• A healthy obsession with social and digital media
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• A talent for staying ahead of trends and adapting to a constantly changing digital landscape
• Great communication, collaboration, time management, and attention to detail skills
If you consider yourself a qualified candidate for the above job opening, please send a CV with reference number HCR/N. All documents will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
„Нова Броудкастинг Груп” е администратор на лични данни.
Повече информация можете да получите на „Политика за защита на лични данни”.