ProcessFlows (UK) Ltd – Branch Bulgaria is a rapidly expanding British Company with offices in Sofia. We specialise in providing I.T. based solutions to a wide variety of Industries, Businesses and Local Council Departments based in the UK.
Our growing Managed Services Center in Sofia supports the business’ core functions while providing high-quality outsourcing and dedicated development services to clients.
We are now looking to recruit a full time Website Content Administrator who will be responsible for the content management of our client’s websites. Our client is a European Jobsite Company providing job board services for recruiters seeking professional candidates across Europe.
What will you be doing?
1. Processing job ad postings on several job boards using content management system software
2. Updating records in a CRM system
3. Conducting research for marketing campaigns promoting our Client's products and services
4. Conducting CV searches in candidate database
5. Monitor the general email inbox of the company and act as first point of contact to clients and job seekers
What essential qualifications and skills do you need to have?
1. Fluent English written and spoken
2. University degree
3. Very good communication and customer service skills
4. Computer skills: Microsoft Office and image formatting programs; previous CRM and database experience
5. Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize work assignments
6. Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and procedures
7. Interest in HR, science, international relations, EU affairs, pharmaceutical industry
8. Positive attitude, self-motivation and ability to work in a team
What’s in it for you?
Working in international environment in a new and modern office building in the Lozenets area with option of working from home
Opportunity to work for a fast growing Company on a challenging project
Attractive salary with a possibility for advancement
Private medical cover
Option for a Multisport card
Office hours are Mon till Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm
To apply please submit your CV in English.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.