ING Bank NV – Sofia Branch, part of the Dutch based ING Group, one of the World’s financial industry leaders, has an immediate opening for the following position:
Corporate Communications and Business Manager
Responsibilities as a Corporate Communications Manager:
- Supervises, coordinates and implements all local and regionally driven external and internal communication activities of the bank.
- Manages day-to-day internal communications within the Branch through a variety of internal channels, including e-mail, internal website (ING Today), internal social media (Yammer), video sharing platform (Stream), survey platform (Forms), MS Teams, SharePoint.
- Manages external communications (in cooperation with the respective organization units/departments, including regional and global units/departments) with various external stakeholders, through relevant communication procedures and means (Internet, sponsorships, advertising etc.).
- Is responsible for the local design and execution of ING corporate social responsibility projects in Bulgaria.
- Creates content and administrates the external website of the Branch.
- Organizes events, including external events for clients and staff events (Town Halls, social gatherings, volunteer activities) in cooperation with other internal functions.
- Maintains a solid relationship with local media, advertising, research and marketing agencies.
- Supports and advises the Country Manager and local Management in communicating the strategy, mission and objectives of ING Wholesale Banking (WB), aiming to increase awareness, knowledge and engagement
Responsibilities as a Business Manager:
- Supports local Management by contributing towards strategy development and implementation; draws up, implements, guarantees, and monitors internal business processes and acts as a linking pin for other business units to enable effective and efficient operation.
- Provides business and management data support to General Management and Country Manager, holds responsibility for projects and other activities assigned by the Country Manager; supports internal and external communications from the Country Manager.
- Provides cross-departmental business support: works closely across the departments for optimum synergy (finance, front office etc.), takes active part in projects.
- Monitors/tracks key Bank priorities with relevant stakeholders and provides a regular status update: prepares ad-hoc presentations, cooperates on strategic business analysis, and evaluates business cases.
- Provides market analysis on ad hoc basis and collaborates with business partners.
- Cooperates with stakeholders contributes to and manages presentations for various senior stakeholders (local Management, Wholesale Banking leaders).
- Ensures administrative support to the Country Manager.
- Prepares and coordinates business appointments of the Country Manager.
- Organizes meetings chaired by the Country Manager and keeps minutes of the meetings.
- University degree in a relevant field ie. Economics /Business Management /Administration /Marketing /Communication.
- Fluency in English (to be comfortable in using English both in everyday communication and official and business communication and correspondence).
- Understanding of banking processes.
- Excellent computer literacy (confident in working with MS Office package, including PowerPoint).
- Dynamic personality (high self-motivation for performance excellence).
- Customer friendly behaviour.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Analytical, precise and detail-oriented personality.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the banking sector will be considered as an advantage.
We offer a challenging opportunity for development of your personal and professional skills in an international, highly professional and rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and feel ready to take the challenge, please send your cover letter, CV quoting this position not later than 20 July 2022.
For additional information, please call us at 02/917 64 62.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Copyright ING Wholesale Banking (2022)