We at Postbank (Eurobank Bulgaria AD) have a successful presence for over 30 years among the leaders on the banking market in Bulgaria. We are a modern, award-winning bank, leader in card business in the country.
If you want to be part of an ambitious and united team;
If you are looking for opportunities to learn, develop and contribute with your ideas;
If you want a career opportunity in a great team of professionals in an international financial institution;
We will be happy to meet and discuss the possibility of joining our team in a position of:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IN CARD BUSINESS
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great opportunity to the right person be a part of the fastest developing business in the payment industry and set the trends on the market as Postbank is a leader in this space;
• Opportunity to make your most interesting ideas a reality;
• Opportunity to work in a young and motivated team;
• Competitive salary
• Social benefits package
• Development of new products and services and monitoring of their performance
• Preparation and execution of various acquisition and spend stimulation campaigns for credit and debit cards.
• Monitoring of the performance of all current campaigns for credit/debit/prepaid cards and reporting to the Head of Card Business section.
• Development of pricing policy for cards
• Representing Card Business Section in projects and project teams, workshops and trainings, concerning the activities, related with credit/debit/prepaid cards.
• Development of procedures and manuals concerning the usage of card products and systems related to card products
• Preparation and execution of trainings of employees from the sales channels, related to the card products.
• Coordination of the activities of other operational units, related with the implementation of new products and services for cards – Marketing department, IT, Project management office and Legal department.
• Updating all of the product information in all communication channels.
The position is directly subordinated to Head of Card Business Section. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is not responsible for subordinate employees
• Bachelor or Master degree in economics, finance or similar discipline;
• Experience in the area of product development and sales ( of card products will be considered a strong advantage)
• Strong understanding of retail business, lending business, credit cards;
• Knowledge of payment industry standards;
• Self-motivation and hunger to learn new things every day;
• Analytical thinking, orientation towards results;
• Excellent communication/presentation skills;
• Advanced multi-tasking skills;
• Ability to work within a big team
If you are interested in this position and believe, you have the power and the skills to make it this constantly changing industry, please send us your CV and cover letter