Deliver country / functional accounting services, to ensure timely and accurate accounting in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Sarbanes Oxley rules as well as local GAAP and tax rules for the business unit or group of business units (group of legal entities).
• Deliver country/functional accounting services; manage accounting and
reporting process effectively; prepare/supervise month end closes and
corporate reconciliation schedules; prepare/supervise any tax/statistic
calculations/declarations and annual statutory accounts.
• Act as contact person for external audits. Ensure that all financial and
accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent
• Supervise all accounting processes.
• Establish reasonable internal controls and maintain adequate and current
documentation of the systems of internal control.
• Ensure that all processes and decisions are in line with IQVIA SOPs and local
• Where applicable, may act as contact person with tax consultants and tax
• Where applicable, ensure appropriate communication with all business
partners & support business partners in financial decisions, if required.
• Review financial systems, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis for
further development of efficiencies.
• Oversee timely completion of detailed account reconciliation and followup/
resolve open items.
• Participate in or manage Finance related projects as needed including process
enhancements, efficiency and automation.
•Working with various operational groups in analyzing and interpreting financial
results providing the means to effectively manage the business and ensure
correct and accurate reporting.
• May manage current assets and liquidity of cash management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 7 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in fast-paced multinational
organization on similar jobs.
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Finance modules or other ERP considered as
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
• Full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures.
• Ability to identify financial issues, develop and execute mitigating actions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers,
including senior management and other stakeholders (clients,
vendors, auditors, banks or tax authorities).
|Известия за новите обяви от IQVIA RDS Bulgaria EOOD|