MUNDUS BULGARIA is a fast-growing organization that offers consulting services in the field of education and international cooperation. We are among the market leaders in the development and operation of educational projects funded by the Erasmus + program.
Following the rapid expansion of our activities, we are looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic and responsible
In this role you will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with international partners and under the direction of head of department, aiming at the smooth execution of educational projects.
• Coordinate multilateral project activities in the field of education, manage and elaborate educational resources, etc
• Management of international activities and contribution to execution of project work packages
• Coordination of set of complex project actions, in cooperation with international partner promoters
• Support the preparation of project proposals, schedule timeframes and meetings, etc
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle partnership contributions
• Coordination of work packages delivery
• Report weekly to head of department
• Arrange and schedule meetings and teleconferences with internal and external parties, compile meeting agendas, take and distribute minutes and follow up on action points
• Independently research, compile data and compose both routine and non-routine correspondence, reports and presentations for review and final revision by manager. Routine items may be dealt with independently as delegated by the manager. Ensure that requested management information and data is submitted accurately and to timescales.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports
• Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
• Representing the company in transnational partner meetings and travelling abroad at least once a month
• Proven proficiency in English language. Fluency in another language is a strong asset
• 1+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Knowledge of Erasmus+ program is a must
• Excellent capacity of analysis and synthesis of complex information in English language
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work within well-defined guidelines and procedures
• Ability to prioritize own workloads, to work in a time-critical environment and to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
• Fast learning and pro-active attitude
• Good communication skills, public speaking skills would be considered as strong asset
• Ability to frequently travel abroad and represent the company in transnational partner meetings, conferences, etc
• Regular mentoring from experienced Senior Project Manager
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working time
• Nice office environment in the center of Sofia
• International exposure and daily work with people from all over Europe
• Participation in international projects for training and education
All applications are confidential.
Applications of candidates with knowledge and experience in the Erasmus+ program will be considered with priority, in accordance with the company activities.
Please PROVIDE YOUR CV online.