We are a client-driven Managed Service Provider (MSP) that focuses on providing cutting-edge cloud services, along with award-winning customer support to our clients. In addition, we provide high-touch IT consulting services to meet the unique needs of the alternative investment industry and other demanding professional firms.
We support customers and their employees in achieving business goals via our fully integrated technology solutions. Although we specialize in technology solutions, we are a people-first company that invests in the long-term success of our employees as well. Therefore, we always encourage and look for out-of-the-box thinkers looking to grow their IT careers.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and fast paced team as a Remote Desktop Engineer. We’re looking for tech people that love solving technical problems. In this role, you’ll be providing support to our clients via phone and email depending on the team needs. You will need to prioritize and respond to support requests and actively work to resolve issues while documenting results in our ticketing system (ConnectWise).
The Desktop Engineer will work in a team environment but will also need to be able to independently work to resolve all assigned client issues. This position requires a professional interface with a diverse clientele to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. You’ll also have a major role in helping identify new issues and trends by being our main line of client support.
• Provide best in class technical support to our clients via phone, email and/or remote login
• Support all workstations, printers and peripheral client equipment
• Update all work and time statuses via our ticketing system (ConnectWise) in a timely manner
• Troubleshoot client issues and document all steps up to resolution in ticketing system
• Self-manage distributed workload and actively address on-going tickets
• Provide analysis and input in a team environment
• Must be able to multi-task client issues when applicable
• Document technical issues and take ownership of escalating issues to the appropriate resource
• Proactively ensure all team mandated metrics are met
• Must be available for ‘out of shift’ coverage if needed.
• Serve as both first line and escalation point of contact for customers, vendors and other third parties requesting assistance and support for our products, services and systems.
• Monitor alerting systems and prioritize and/or action accordingly based on system availability and/or performance.
• Prioritize and escalate unresolved issues to next level of support or ensure handoff to next shift
Requirements (Must Have):
• Minimum of 2 years of IT support
• Experience with ticketing systems
• Ability to troubleshoot user issues remotely
• Have a minimum of one year experience troubleshooting Virtual and cloud-based applications
• Basic understanding of LAN and WAN configurations
• Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technology related customers
• High level of attention to details
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
• Experience working in financial services
• Candidates with a Microsoft Certification
• Ability to work through issues methodically
• Experience administering Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
• Basic experience with policy management (Group Policy & Intune)
• Exposure to a diverse array of technologies
• Internal opportunities for career advancement
• Part of a team of experienced technicians that aim to deliver exceptional service
• Competitive compensation
• Performance bonus possible
• Opportunities to further technical education through online courses
• Positive, friendly, supportive office environment
• Workplace perks such as snacks, wellness program, and fun events
• 8-hour working shift from 07:00 to 16:00h local BG time
• Weekend rotating coverage