As a Front End Engineer, you will work independently and within a team to develop the client side of ATPCO’s web applications. This entails working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment alongside other engineers and designers while using the latest technologies to build products that will captivate our customers. A tech-savvy professional passionate about Agile principles and driven to innovate using new technologies that combine usability and visual design is the desired candidate for our team.
• Develop reusable components of single-page applications in Angular frameworks
• Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives, and backlog grooming
• Mentor others through coding issues and troubleshooting
• Manage both leadership-directed and self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
• Works within a team to define requirements and develop new functionalities
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing, interactive applications
The Ideal Candidate:
• Expert in HTML and CSS
• Extensive experience with Angular
• Working experience using Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with continuous integration build and deployment
• BS degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience