Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of the EMEA Customer Solution Team in the position of Solution Designer.
• Analyze customer inventories, RFI’s, and RFPs and document solution requirements
• E2E management of technical solution of the pursuit;
• Management of technical governance;
• Preparation of services cost models, asset leasing, and takeover scenario;
• Development of technical proposals, statements of work, transition plans, pricing exhibits;
• Risk management, preparation of design mitigation plans, and calculation of associated costs;
• Validate and approve solution design, cost models, price benchmarks with other departments;
• Implementation of ITIL and other suitable methodologies.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business or Technical related field;
• 5+ years of experience in Solution design;
• Hands-on experience in end-user workplace services preferably in end-user support, device management, and PC software management, proposal writing;
• Experience in Sales/Pre-sales/pursuit in the IT sector;
• Experience in designing, describing, and managing solution engineering about specific business problems (medium and complex deals);
• Fluent English- both verbal and written;
• Experience with using a variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc.);
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel, ability to use advanced data analysis functions;
• Interpersonal skills – excellent soft skills, cooperative, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
•Able to work to deadlines and tight timescales.
If you feel that this role would fit your interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV. We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted