KBC has decided to set-up a KBC Group - Bulgaria branch in Sofia. This new and fast growing company provides innovative IT banking products, services and solutions to the banking entities in the 4 countries of the KBC Business Unit International Markets (Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Ireland), and will be a leader in the T24 Core Banking system.
We are looking for new colleagues who are thrilled to become Database Administrators in international company.
• Support and maintenance of core banking applications and various satellite systems;
• Works with application developers and user communities to determine requirements for new database-driven applications;
• Provide support on the monitoring of all critical system components and processes;
• Provide support of the production environments including performance analysis and tuning and change implementation;
• Perform applicative deployment: Deploy of new versions and patches.
• Knowledge in Oracle 12c databases and PL/SQL;
• Use of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) to manage database systems;
• Knowledge in the following DBA functions - Backup and Recovery using RMAN; Monitoring of systems; Maintenance; Performance tuning; Clustering (RAC); Dataguard;
• Knowledge of finance and accounting will be an advantage;
• Good level of English language, written and spoken.
• University degree - Computer Science
• Downtown office location
• A very interesting and dynamic job
• Great opportunities for learning and professional development
• Opportunity to work in a challenging and professional environment, part of a reputable international financial institution
• A varied and competitive remuneration and benefits package
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.