KBC has decided to set-up a KBC Group - Bulgaria branch in Sofia. This new and fast growing company provides innovative IT banking products, services and solutions to the banking entities in the 4 countries of the KBC Business Unit International Markets (Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Ireland), and will be a leader in the T24 Core Banking system.
As a Release Manager you will be part of Change Control team of System Architecture, Administration and Operations Department - in charge of managing the deployment process in DEV-TEST-PRODUCTION of the Core banking system in the IM Banks of KBC Group by controlling the execution of the release/change control procedures.
• Responsible for the coordination, preparation, and delivery of the TIME releases, strictly following the agreed release workplan
• Compile the releases with the packages, accompanying accordingly with the required documentation.
• Work with project and program streams to plan and develop plans, which include both technical and functional steps to be executed during the deployment phase.
• Coordinate preparation, cutover, end user organization, and sustainment activities and coordinate all activities with team members during the preparation and execution phases.
• Ensure compliance with IT processes including proper documentation.
• Provide timely escalation to IT leadership where necessary.
• Liaise with the functional experts and business teams to assist with the planning and execution of Deployment activities.
• Master degree in the area of Information Technologies
• Excellent command in English
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Good organization skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge and experience with Т24, as well as experience in the Release management is an advantage
• Full Training provided on the job
• Access to a certification
• Work in a leading Financial group in Europe
• Downtown office location
• A very interesting and dynamic job
• Great opportunities for learning and professional development
• Opportunity to work in a challenging and professional environment, part of a reputable international financial institution
• A varied and competitive remuneration and benefits package
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data are subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.