Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, HPE, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our Project Management team in the position of Junior Project Manager.
• Management of project for a customer, in charge for overall project delivery
• Develop detailed project plans, track changes, and report outcomes
• Responsible for the project management within a specific location
• Step by step coordination of local projects
• Plan, assign, monitor, and follow up of project resources
• Plan, monitor, and execute the budget related to the project
• Implement established policies, system monitor and control to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the project
• Escalation and risk management
• Manage changes within the scope, budget, and schedule
• Responsible for project health
• Follow up of project indicators on time, within the scope, and budget
• Ensure handover to operations and business as usual
• Report to Senior Manager or Program manager
• Follow best practices and organizational standards
• Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues
• University degree in Technical, Business, or related disciplines
• 1+ years of experience with project management in IT environment
• Direct management experience in multinational companies
• Fluent German (Verbal and Written)
• Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
• Experience with using a variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MS Project, etc.)
• Interpersonal skills – leading skills, communication, negotiation, focus on details, prioritization, decision-making
If you feel that this role would fit your interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.