Our team of quantitative researchers, mathematicians and machine learning experts strives to develop breakthrough solutions to some of the most challenging problems in finance and economics. To achieve that, we rely on a robust data pipeline and software infrastructure in order to continue operating smoothly.
The Quantitative Python Developer will be expected to design, build and iterate on components of the financial markets research infrastructure and expand on research ideas. The Developer will be a part of our core business and will be an inseparable part of the research team, fully integrated and in-sync with the process. Critical thinking will be required on a daily basis to evaluate and prioritize projects, as well as solve complex problems. Planning, time management and ability to clearly communicate both benefits and limitations of different approaches is key. The ideal candidate is someone with extensive Python experience, combined with a creative mindset and quantitative thinking. Beyond that, the team values self-awareness, intellectual curiosity and team-player mentality. You will be working side-by-side and learning from experienced investment professionals, traders and quants. The team is committed to providing flexible career development and growth opportunities.
• Ideally 3+ years of experience programming in Python, using packages such as pandas, numpy, statsmodels, sklearn, scipy, matplotlib, tensorflow. C++ experience is an advantage
• Understanding of time series analysis, data mining, numerical methods and statistical tools, including PCA and regression.
• Experience working with large data sets
• Great communication skills, both written and oral
Nice to Have
• Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline, like statistics, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, or computer science
• Experience working with distributed compute infrastructure
• Experience with machine learning techniques, time series analysis and econometrics
• Experience in Deep Learning: DNN, CNN, RNN/LSTM, GAN or other auto encoder
• JupyterHub expertise
• KDB+ experience
• Basic understanding of equity markets
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.