WIENERBERGER is the world’s largest producer of bricks and number one on the clay roof tile market in Europe with nearly 200 production sites in 30 countries.
Due to further development of our team and in order to support the Sales Department of Wienerberger Bulgaria, we are offering the following position of BUSINESS ANALYST for immediate appointment.
To support directly Sales Director in the field of product pricing, price list optimization and regular analysis of the “order to cash” processes (from receiving the sales order to receiving the payment from the customer). Connect and optimize the common processes between Sales, Financial Control and Marketing team.
• Prepare information & analysis for the price development & possible optimizations
• Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports and analyzes related to different KPIs of the Sales Team and the distribution network
• Provide & analyze macroeconomic statistics and market data necessary to support Sales Director for the preparation of the Strategic Plan, Business Plan, Budget of the organization and other management projects
• Participate in the process of price positioning of new products
• Collect and analyze information about the price positioning of competitors
• Use corporate tools and templates for pricing analysis
• Coordinate pricing processes between all stakeholders in the organization to ensure its consistency
• Prepares regular reports and propose optimizations related to the “order to cash” processes
• Works in close collaboration with other sales & finance department staff
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• University degree in Economical studies
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel - expert level)
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Experience in SAP
• Experience in Qlik Sense is an advantage
• Responsibility, precision and efficiency
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Problem-solving mindset
• Self-organized and responsible person with attention to the details
• Team player
• Professional realization in an established international company
• Opportunity to train and enhance professional skills
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you send us your CV in English.
All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.