An established online sports betting company is looking for a motivated, talented and results-driven Retention Marketing Manager to contribute to its ongoing growth and drive business performance to the next level.
Sports fan wanted!!!
Is sport your thing? If you know who scored in which minute of a match 50 years ago.
If you never blink when there’s a game on.
if a penalty miss keeps you awake at night, and when you finally fall asleep that’s what you dream about.
We’re full of respect, and willing to pay for your dedication.
(So long as you also know a thing or two about marketing, that is).
Your next job?
• As part of the retention team, marketing the world of sports and casino betting to hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe.
• Manage end to end automated marketing campaigns through multiple communication channels: from ideation, through set up, segmentation and optimization
• Continuously monitor, analyse reports and improve 10bet’s communication to our bettors.
• Collaborate with 10bet teams to create better (email marketing) campaign engagement.
• Design and execute A/B testing to deliver results & improve channels conversion
• Managing promotions execution from A to Z- operational set up, configuration, review marketing materials, quality assurance and deep understating of the campaign management systems and operations
Requirements & Characteristics:
• 1 Year+ of marketing experience is an advantage
• Passionate about marketing is a must
• CRM / retention experience in the entertainment industry (Gaming or Gambling) is an advantage
• Self-deduction skills and hunger for learning is an advantage
• Excellent project management skills (specific to marketing) is an advantage
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and perform under pressure is an advantage
• A Bachelor’s degree is a must
• Good command of all Microsoft software, especially Excel is a big advantage
• Excellent command of English, both verbal and written is a must
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills is a big advantage
• Curiosity for data-driven marketing is a must
• An ability to communicate, work in a team and work on multiple tasks is an advantage
The company offers excellent benefits:
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Plenty of social benefits such as additional health insurance, sport card, food vouchers, transportation allowances, team buildings, special events, bonuses
If you are interested in joining the 10bet team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.