Hello IT superstar,
We are looking for a motivated and professional person like you to join our society of passionate and experienced ITSM professionals.
What is our secret weapon? Three words: challenging projects, agile working conditions, attractive remuneration package.
Noser Bulgaria is a Swiss-owned company located in Bulgaria and a part of the Noser Group. Our mission in Bulgaria is by combining Swiss innovativeness, precision and stability with Bulgarian creativity, friendliness, and openness, to deliver successful projects to our long-term Switzerland customers and partners.
With around 500 employees, the Noser Group is one of Switzerland's leading ICT solutions and support providers. It consists of AKROS, Bucher + Suter, FROX, Noser Engineering, Noser Young, DANEXiS, Noser Bulgaria and the holding company Noser Management. We are a leading Swiss IT solution provider. Noser Group companies are represented in various countries all over the world. Through innovative solutions, the companies of the Noser Group ensure the success of their corporate clients. In the last 33 years, the Noser Group implemented hundreds of innovative projects successfully.
Who is this for:
• IT Service Management and ServiceNow professionals (at least 2 years experience) who want to continue development in the field
What we offer:
Be part of a highly stable and mature corporate environment:
• flexible working time and location (hybrid or completely remote)
• attractive remuneration package
• perfect social environment, fantastic and friendly teammates
• convenient office location
• additional health insurance
• and opportunity to contribute to the development of our company
Work with passionate and knowledgeable professionals like you:
• work on challenging, knowledge-profitable, attractive and long-term projects
• be part of an agile and flat company structure
• apply your professional and language skills appropriately
• and share and get constructive feedback, help, opinions and support
Be part of unique company culture:
• informal, open and relaxed team communication
• regular team events and initiatives
• friendly, honest and supportive team spirit
• promote your curiosity and creativity that fuels our innovations
• mutual appreciation, honestly and transparency
• being initiative and not afraid of change
• and you can bring your pet to work :).
Location: Bulgaria, trips to Switzerland are possible (based on conditions)
What your responsibilities can include:
• advising our customers in IT service management, digitization, process optimization and support the implementation of applications based on ServiceNow
• working together with our teams located in Switzerland
• working together with the customer to define and document their requirements
• creating concepts, architectures, designs and specifications for applications of the ServiceNow product line
• participating in the implementation of the designed solutions
• presenting your developments and solutions
• preparing the necessary and requested of technical and solution documentation
• applying agile (scrum) project management skills and knowledge to ensure that client objectives are met on-time and within budget
• troubleshooting and contributing to the project perfect evolution simplicity, intuitiveness and stability
• extending your professional knowledge, skills and competences
• building long-lasting friendship, positive collaboration and professional relationships with your teammates
• and having a lot of fun.
And all these activities you will perform in one extremely challenging, broad and crucial for the customer business success area as IT Service Management is.
What the best candidate could bring to us:
• proven (2+ years) ServiceNow project experience as a consultant and developer
• practical experience and knowledge in ServiceNow core products like ITSM, CSM, ITOM
• practical experience with Relational DBMSs
• practical experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON
• good knowledge of HTML and CSS
• understanding and knowledge of ITIL/ITSM best practices
• and very good written and spoken English skills
Knowledge and experience of any of those below are considered as a plus:
• ServiceNow certificates
• ITIL certificates
• practical experience with other ITSM solutions like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager
• knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project delivery methodologies
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineer or equal level of education
The German language is a plus.
And a little bit more about us:
In our teams, we have experienced and knowledgeable internationally proven professionals in various fields, including Microsoft or ServiceNow MVPs. Also, we have stable and long proven partnerships like Microsoft Gold Partner, ServiceNow Premier Partner, Swisscom IoT Partner, AxonAvy Gold Partner, and National Instruments Silver Alliance Partner.
Agility and fair play determine who we are and what we do. That's why our group culture appreciates values like quality, reliability, curiosity, initiative, result-driven, mutual respect, and passion.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing nearshore IT Service Management, Business Process Management, Software Engineering and Cognitive AI consultancy and developments company within the Noser Group. We are combing Swiss innovativeness, precision and stability with Bulgarian creativity, friendliness, and openness. That's why we most value our teammates: transparency, friendship, trust, positive thinking and having fun together.
If you want to become a part of this unique team culture and work with desire, passion, and a positive attitude, please apply to our current open position with your application in English!
All applications will be treated in a strictly confidential manner. Accordingly, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.