Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
The Customer Support Specialist ensures remote back-office support on end-to-end case management and deployment schedules.
• Entry of cases in Customer Relations Management (CRM)/Case Management tools
• Monitoring of new cases in customer tools or email including their warranty check
• Parts lookup and order in different systems
• Push case in queues CRM/Case Management tools
• Dispatch case
• Monitoring of pending cases according to priority and deal SLA
• Perform case closure CRM/Case Management tools and customer tools
• Deployment planning and communication process with end-users for individual deployments via workflow tool
• Catalog management, order entry, and fulfillment tracking
• Deployment scheduling of end-user installation with on-site engineers when hardware available and onsite delivery team coordination
• Responsibility for individual case performance, turnaround time, and adherence to individual custom deal SLAs.
• Migration of data from one system to a new software
• Documents management
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
• 1 + year of experience in administrative/ back-office support on customer projects role working with Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems and/or case management tools (optional).
• Previous experience with case management tools and Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills in Spanish - verbal and written
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Able to work to deadlines and tight timescales
• Good collaborator – works well in a team environment
• Good at handling complexity – able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Diligent – good attention to detail
• Very good organization skills
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Ability to influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Able to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
If you feel that this role would fit your interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted