Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On the global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our Project Management team in the position of Project Manager with English
• Management of project for a customer, in charge of overall project delivery;
• Development of detailed project plans, track changes, and report outcomes;
• Step by step coordination of local projects;
• Planning, assignment, monitoring, and following up of project resources and budget;
• Implementation of established policies, system monitoring, and control to ensure the
successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the project;
• Escalation and risk management;
• Management changes within the scope, budget, and schedule;
• Responsible for project health;
• Following up of project indicators on time, within the scope, and within budget;
• Ensuring handover to operations and business as usual;
• Following best practices and organizational standards;
• Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues.
• University degree in Technical, Business, or related disciplines;
• 3+ years of experience with project management in the IT/telco sector;
• Direct management experience in multinational companies;
• Experience as Transition & Transformation Manager in companies with solid PMI practices and
• Fluent English (Verbal and Written);
• Experience with using a variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint,
Excel, Access, etc.);
• Strong communication and negotiation skills;
• Independent and multitasking professional style;
• Focus on details, prioritization, and decision-making.
If you feel that this role would fit your interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.