At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Now, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Communication Manager for SEE (Slovenia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania) in our Eastern Europe Marketing Department. As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. We welcome you to make a difference and changes.
Who you are
As a person you naturally seek to understand the customer so well as to make it possible to exceed expectations. You are looking for working in an international company, your mindset is global, result oriented, precise. Your communication skill is great and you are able to build the strong, trustful relationship with C-level managers and internal stakeholders and you have a strong drive to make an impact on the future of our company.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of a multi-channel communications strategy for the region, with focus on message development and promotional efforts for the targeted segments,
• Drive the Campaigns & Communication area within the South Eastern Europe,
• Overall responsibilities include: digital marketing activities and communication in product launches (PR, SoMo, web activities), cooperation with digital agency (translation, events organizations),
• Planning, deploying and measuring results in Marketing Communication activities in the region,
• Be a member of Campaigns & Communication team for Eastern Europe Cluster, make the projects together,
• Build and maintain strong relationships and ongoing communications with Sales, ensuring they are engaged in marketing programs,
• Manage marcom activities calendar and marketing budget,
• Making sure clear prioritization takes place in the regions, advice and provide feedback to sales
What you know
• 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or communication, in medium large multinational company (B2B), preferable from new technology, energy management
• Master written and spoken Bulgarian
• Fluent level in written and spoken English
• Digital oriented, able to define and deploy new digital communication tools and processes improving customer journey and fostering Brand development
• Focus on customers, understanding for transactional business and channel management, interested in technical products and solution could be as a plus
• Capacity to build the relationship at C-level
• Strong executive presence, capacity to convince, ability to assess situation and make decision
• Demonstrated social skills, able to build relationship with internal business stakeholders and animate internal network.
• Project management background