Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our team as a Process Specialist.
• Provides professional support on the assigned projects and facilitates the ongoing operational work on the process level.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and optimization of various processes related to project execution.
• Understands the scope of the project and the importance of the management and control of it.
• Understands the relationship with client and 3rd Party nominated contacts.
• Gathers process requirements and proposes different process options with analysis of the pros and cons to enable stakeholders’ decision-making.
• Designs end-to-end low-level process documentation with the agreed toolset, applying company guidelines, best practices, and minimizing customizations.
• Communicates all risks/issues affecting the Project outcome to the stakeholders and provides supporting information.
• Initiates and ensures sign-off of the process documentation from stakeholders and ensures specific tool set-ups and configurations are done to support the process.
• Ensures the process documentation is aligned with the processes of all involved participants (customer, internal teams, external teams, etc.).
• Coordinates test/pilot for the designed process. Fix process gaps depending on the result of the test/pilot.
• Handover process documentation ownership to ensure the completion of Process Engineering support for the project.
• University degree in Technical, Business, or related disciplines.
• Previous experience with back-office support on customer projects.
• 1 year of experience in a process management/engineering-related position or project management office-related position.
• Good to excellent command knowledge for using a variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Visio, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project, etc.).
• Service NOW knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
• Experience in a multinational company will be considered as an advantage.
• Fluent English Language (both verbal and written).
• Interpersonal skills – communication, focus on details, prioritization, organization of time and tasks.
• Flexible working time.
If you feel that this role would fit your interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.