Luxoft's recruitment team plays a central role in helping the business grow and deliver quality results to its customers by proactively searching, attracting and hiring IT talent. By joining our team, you will become part of one of the fastest growing IT companies in the world.
Regular QA Engineer
Aspen system is a Revenue Credits calculator and Revenue Credits Data Warehouse used by one of the biggest Investment Bank sales teams to track and manage the reporting for its equities, debt and foreign exchange businesses.
Aspen RDS is OLTP master data management tool which provides reference data (parties, accounts, client hierarchies, employees etc.) to other Aspen component and downstream systems. It's integrated with Golden Source systems and provides ability to reconcile, manage and analyze reference data.
Team works via mixed approach with people located in Kiev, Moscow and Sofia.
Colleagues on customers side all work for a while in a Bank as well as bigger part of vendor's team.
- Test cases design and execution (white/black box, regression)
- Other test documentation creation/maintenance (test plans, test metrics reports, wiki, etc.)
- Participation in daily stand-ups
- Task estimation
- Back-end manual testing (Oracle, Java)
- Front-end manual testing (GWT, mostly)
- Reading and understanding of WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache logs
- FSD/BRD review
- Ticket management in Jira system
- Knowledge sharing
- 2+ years of software development experience, ideally in banking area
- 2+ experience in Oracle SQL (or similar)
- 2+ experience in UI testing
- Experience with Java is a plus
- Understanding of Client-Server SW implementation
- Strong technical design skills
- Motivated to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Have a natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
- Be a creative and analytical thinker
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
As part of the Luxoft Family You Will
- Be part of a new-perspective company, creating technology that can change businesses and lives
- Work with top engineers from around the world
- Take part in a development process built on agility and innovation
- Advance your expertise and grow your career cross boundaries and functions
- Enjoy a fun and collaborative work atmosphere
- Benefit from a competitive remuneration package