At Virtual Affairs we offer:
Friendly international environment and a team of motivated professionals
Attractive salary, additional bonuses based on your personal performance, social insurance on full salary and additional health and dental insurance
Tailor made personal career program for development that will allow you discover and apply your potential and be appreciated
Education program including books and exams to obtain relevant certificates
Modern office near Mall of Sofia and the subway station, Dell workstations or laptops, fresh coffee, fruit and snacks, and a “fun room”
Opportunity for flexible working hours and 25 days of annual holiday
Occasional business trips abroad with covered expenses and daily allowance
Regular team buildings every “last Friday” evening of the month
Are you a DevOps engineer? Do you want to advance your career, learn lots of new technologies, work with various applications and are not afraid to take responsibility? Then we have the right job for you!
We are looking for an engineer who will maintain and further develop our infrastructure for continuous integration and continuous development. You will be working on deployment and integration of the software we develop for international banks and insurance companies. The tooling we use includes Octopus, TeamCity, TFS and GIT. You will not just be responsible for what is already there. Equally important is to further improve and extend the tooling we already use.
You will work closely together with our developers, system administrators and the IT personnel of our clients.
The engineer we are looking for will also:
- Design and develop scripts for the build and test systems
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of build/deployment infrastructure
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams
- Provide technical guidance to other software engineers
- Conduct research on emerging technologies
- Look to improve efficiency through automation
- Assist with web application deployments
- Work with tools such as TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, SonarQube, TFS and GIT.
- Adhere to release/project schedule and milestones
- Demonstrate ownership of a product from inception to end of life
Your Ideal Profile:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts
- Good practical knowledge of PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server based systems. Experience with Server Core is a plus.
- Extensive experience working with server virtualization (Hyper-V). Experience with Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure provisioning software (PowerShell DSC, Chef, Puppet)
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Very good command of English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply, by sending us your CV and Motivation letter.