60K is the largest independent outsourcer not only in Bulgaria but on the Balkans as well. Our company is a true story of how dreams come true and proves that as long as people work together as a team and put their best efforts nothing is unachievable.
Through the years of success and growth we have achieved more than we have ever expected thus accomplishing fully our mission statement “60K promises to provide service that exceeds the expectations of our Clients, their Customers and our Staff”. Led by the fact that Happiness and Success is easy to achieve when you work with great Professionals and true Friends, we built 60K as the Place Where All the Happy People Work providing our employees with a large scale of options for both personal and professional development.
Striving to become a world leader in putting people first in their Customer Experience, we developed internally a strong management team that currently is in charge of the operations for five global clients’ projects who are known as worldwide leaders in their area of operations. As a professional outsourcer and a reliable business solutions provider, we are boosting the performance of some of our smaller boutique clients as well, which makes the total number of ten amazing successful projects within 60K presented everyday by 1300 amazing people from our Sofia and Plovdiv based offices.
Due to our company and operational expansion, we are looking for talented professionals and enthusiasts who are eager to become the face of our international business and present our clients’ global brands worldwide by being part of a global international team. Become part of our Award winning team on the position of a
PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
You will be required to represent 60K and our Client on a top level providing high quality customer support services via telephone and/ or e-mail. You will be involved into our dynamic and professionally structured business process and will be responsible to keep up with the level of customers’ satisfaction expectations. Your day-to-day tasks will be focused on providing excellent customer support services meeting our clients’ service level agreements.
• To provide excellent support and customer care services to the end users of our Client;
• To be able to react on customers’ requests promptly and in a professional manner;
• To operate correctly with our Client’s internal software programs and applications;
• To be able to meet 60K requirements concerning high quality services provision.
• Excellent/ Very good level in Portuguese – both written and spoken;
• Very good level in English - both written and spoken;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Strong orientation to achieving team’s goals and targets set;
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• Team player open to share knowledge and to support your colleagues;
• Professional attitude and orientation to details.
Just as a strong advantage:
• Knowledge in any other language besides the mentioned above;
• Previous experience in servicing clients – not necessarily in the Call Center industry.
You are welcome to join our team of professionals!
In return you will get:
• Excellent multinational business environment and a friendly atmosphere;
• Great team of qualified professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you;
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal development, and professional growth;
• Constant and extensive training programs;
• Competitive remuneration and a bonus scheme for results;
• Social benefits and free company transportation.
Challenged by this career opportunity?
We will expect your CV in English and please do not forget to specify the reference number of the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Disclaimer: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.