Internet Securities Bulgaria Ltd. was founded in 1997 in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, a part of Daily Mail & General Trust group (DMGT) – one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. The company delivers hard-to-get information products covering more than 100 developed and emerging markets to institutional customers around the world on subscription basis. The Sofia office has grown to be the biggest office for the group, hiring highly educated professionals who develop and support our main products, focused on delivering news, company, industry, financial, legal and macroeconomic information on emerging and developed markets around the world. Our clients include top investment banks, corporations, law firms, consultants, investment and insurance companies, universities and libraries, multilateral organizations, and others.
CEIC Data, provides high quality macroeconomic databases and has built its reputation in the financial information service industry on accuracy, service and comprehensiveness.
CEIC Data implements meticulous measures to ensure accuracy and completeness of our data. We build databases in response to extensive market study by our data specialists and researchers. We cultivate and leverage relationships and direct data distribution arrangements with the prime national and regional data sources and major industrial data issuing organizations of each country covered. CEIC has a coverage of more than 120 countries, supported by analysts around the globe.
The CEIC Data team in Bulgaria, currently has an opening for a:
JUNIOR RESEARCH ANALYST
- Maintain high quality macroeconomic databases in MS Excel
- Daily update from public sources (websites, publications etc.) of key economic and financial indicators in MS Excel with focus, discipline and speed
- Implement and adhere to in-house measures of quality assurance and control
- Regular contact with sources of information
- Research topics of interest to global clients
- Database expansion as guided by market feedback
- Occasionally prepare short analytical pieces for product promotion
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or related
- Good knowledge of macroeconomic statistics
- Numeric and analytical skills, rigorous attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure and with tight schedules
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Positive and team-oriented personality
- Excellent working environment in an international company, combined with career development opportunities
- Excellent remuneration package, including excellent social package
- Work-life balance
- Ability to work and collaborate, share knowledge and experience with many professionals within the company
How to apply:
If you are looking for the different opportunity, excellent work environment or it just sounds great, please, do not hesitate to send your professional CV in English.
All job applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.