Circles Bulgaria Ltd is a distinctive global leader of software solutions in the security and intelligence market. We are a company with over 400 dedicated professionals in R&D, development & integration and offices worldwide.
We develop our own products using cutting-edge mobile and cyber technologies.
For our office located in Sofia we are looking for passionate people to join our team as:
The following technical skill-set is mandatory for a successful candidate:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- In-depth knowledge of modern, object-oriented PHP
- Practical experience with at least one popular PHP development framework. Experience with Symfony is considered as an advantage
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB and InnoDB storage engine
- Experience with HTML and CSS, Angular 2.0
- Experience with version-control systems such as SVN or Git
- Familiarity with standard security practices in web development
- Knowledge and understanding of the Linux operating system as a development platform (CentOS, RedHat preferred)
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
You will be involved in:
- Developing of web-based, content-driven applications with a long life-cycle
- Integration of new functionalities into existing applications with a modular approach
- Participation in project planning, estimations and work-progress monitoring processes
- Close work with cross-functional team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Work on groundbreaking projects and cutting-edge technologies in a multicultural environment
- Professional and friendly atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and acquire new skills
- Attractive compensation package including but not limited to: remuneration adjusted to industry standards and above; additional medical insurance; additional paid leave days; performance orientated bonuses
- Formal yearly employees’ evaluation which, if positive, results in salary adjustment
- Career path discussions
- Standard working hours 9.00h – 18.00h
- Technical and soft skills trainings with international trainers
- Weekly team activities and team buildings
- Short distance to company management i.e if you want to say something we are always here to listen to you
- Top location in Sofia downtown, 200m from subway
If you consider that Circles Bulgaria Ltd is the next place in your career path we will be happy to consider you among the best matches for the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.