Supply Chain Buyer/ Planner with English for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Account
Описание и Изисквания:
TeleTech [previously known as Sofica-Group], is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
At TeleTech, we are proud of our team of young and talented multilingual speakers. Our employees join a global team of 40,000 who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. We provide learning and development opportunities that give them, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TeleTech family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment
In this position, you will:
A Buyer/ Planner is responsible for purchasing materials to meet HP’s objectives of superior customer experience and optimal inventory investment. He/she helps regional Parts Supply chain to fulfill pipeline purchases and maintain supplier relationships. Persons in this role produce reports and analyses to better develop trends for supply activities.
In this position, you will…
• Execute planning actions to support products throughout their lifecycle.
• Maintain materials plan which encompasses historical demand, new product demand signal and exceptional demand signal for purchase execution.
• Focus on shortage situations; take actions to ensure corrective action plan has been put in place;
• Optimize inventory through managing the balance between overstock utilization and new investment;
• Issue various daily reports and own some of the actions identified there;
• Ensure that every option for resolving escalations is checked;
• Ensure implementation of best in class processes and procedures;
• Ensure that material purchased is from proven sources, within financial expectation and of the quality expected;
• Contribute to continuous supplier performance management;
• Handle complex non-standard requests;
How you fit in?
We want people who have the drive to invent solutions for tomorrow’s problems. People who have empathy for the experiences customers go through and the passion to make them better. Additionally, you need:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Familiar with use of SAP is an advantage
• Excellent with numbers and data analysis
Join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TeleTech a great place to work at.
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you.