Administrative Assistant fluent in English for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Account
Описание и Изисквания:
TeleTech [previously known as Sofica-Group], is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
At TeleTech, we are proud of our team of young and talented multilingual speakers. Our employees join a global team of 40,000 who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. We provide learning and development opportunities that give them, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TeleTech family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
The Administrative Assistant is a key member of the Document Management team and provides support to WW Customers. He/She is responsible to administer the Document Management Platform and Records Management (RM) environment in close collaboration with the DOCM Specialist, Account Lead, Account Business Manager (ABMgr) and the teams engaged in the Customer relationship.
The Business Services Administrator will:
• Administer the end-to-end process and collaboration platform(s);
• Support the Specialist and Account Lead in implementing the process as part of the Account Governance model;
• Support in set up and design the collaboration platform(s) and tool;
• Support in migration/consolidation/optimization of the collaboration platforms;
• Administer user access control to the collaboration platforms;
• Maintain standard set of platform collaterals and standard communication set;
• Monitor and maintain the Mailbox, e.g. organize and prioritize big amount of information and queries, including handling confidential and sensitive data pertaining to the service.
• Act as an escalation point and provides first level of technical support to the team working on the Customer relationship and the Customer end-users.
• University degree in e.g. Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing, Law, English philology, etc.;
• Fluent English (verbal and written);
• Experience in administration and co-ordination within an international environment is an advantage;
• Advanced MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, MS Project) is a plus;
• Web design knowledge is a plus.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements, we would really like to speak to you. So send us your CV in English immediately.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.