Business Partner Specialist fluent in English for HP Account
Описание и Изисквания:
TeleTech [previously known as Sofica-Group], is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
At TeleTech, we are proud of our team of young and talented multilingual speakers. Our employees join a global team of 40,000 who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. We provide learning and development opportunities that give them, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TeleTech family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
As part of the strategic partnership between TeleTech and HP we are currently searching for:
Business Partner Administrator
Procurement & Accounting:
• Coordinate requirements for SOW compliance (major Q4 activity) within each business unit;
• Raising BPO/PO and facilitate overview & tracking;
• Track monthly partner invoice and reporting (trend update);
• Escalate vendor invoice complains towards Account Payable team;
• Coordinate with the Post-Sales Admin Team contract change versus partner license fee and highlight gaps (invoice alignment);
• Facilitate Partner On-boarding process (Project Plan; doc flow);
• Vendor account & system setup (IT interface to partner);
• Initiate partner operational training (systems, tools, processes);
• Creation & management of 3rd Party SharePoint (internal/external);
Partner Performance Management:
• Facilitates/drive the setup of Proforma Invoice = Activity Reports;
• Prepare Performance reports (TCE, Operational, Fiancial) = Dashboard;
• Provide first level analysis of partner’s performance;
• Communicate partner performance internal/external (“partner news”);
• (understand high level OPT,QAD environment to extract data);
• Strong initiative towards process optimization; knowledge acquisition; quality assurance;
• Take ownership of internal projects and stretch assignments.
• Fluency in English;
• Bachelor/Master in Business or related;
• Experience in virtual team environment;
• 2-3 years of experience in service delivery is an advantage;
• Understanding of outsourcing business model is an advantage;
• Strong communication skills; Positive can-do attitude; Customer centric approach, proactive attitude;
• Strong communication and influencing skills; Excellent teamwork skills;
• Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally;
• Ability to identify potential issues early on and work them to a satisfactory conclusion;
• Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team;
• Organized and methodical approach , analytical & statistic skills.
If you consider we can make a good team together please send your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.